Sales & Pricing Coordinator
Required: A degree
No. of Positions: 1
You are responsible for drawing up and processing tender and commercial offers.
- An exciting position in which you get the chance to take initiative and think along with the organisation.
- You do not only execute, you also build.
- Employment in a growing family business where people are valued for their talents.
- Permanent contract in a full-time position.
- You will work from our office in Hull.
Roles and Responsibilities
What will you be doing?
- Drawing up quotations from A to Z
- Input of data into the ERP package
- Consultation and exchanging info with the sales manager and the CEO
- Follow-up of launched quotations with prospects and customers (by telephone).
- In time (in function of capacities) independent management of a customer portfolio for standard repetitive quotation requests.
- Responsible for the correct onboarding of all new clients to the company ensuring customer services and the operations team are fully conversant with the requirements of the new customer.
- You should be educated to degree level and have about 3-5 years of experience in a commercial back office role. Preferably in the transport or logistics world.
- You have strong reasoning skills and a preference for figures.
- You have a strong knowledge of Excel (filter, pivot table, vertical search …) and also knowledge of other professional tools (Outlook, Access …).
- You have an eye for detail, work accurately and are well organised.
- You are a team player who likes to achieve results together and to share knowledge with the sales team and the CEO.
- You should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.